At long last we are happy to announce reopening of the club for singles play!
As the number of players allowed in the hall at one time is limited to 20 persons, please confirm availability of spaces in advance by sending us an email. Also be advised regarding the health safety protocols:
1) You will need to sign in when you enter the premises,
2) Please use hand sanitizer when you enter the premises,
3) Temperature will be checked. It must be below 37.3 degrees to be allowed to play,
4) You must fill in a return to training athletes declaration regarding lack of symptoms (please find attached),
5) Please use self-discipline and respect the 2 metre distancing rule. This regulation may be difficult to maintain, so please use your common sense to protect yourself & your family.
Please remember that if you have displayed any of these symptoms (continuous cough, unexplained shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste) in the past 14 days you should not attend. If you have been in contact with a COVID-19 confirmed or suspect case in the previous 14 days or traveled from a B or C category country in the previous 14 days you should not attend.